In-Home Crime Prevention & Response Training Program
Make Your Home Your Fortress
Ensuring that your property is secure and your family feels safe and supported has never been more important. Learn more about our services and our approach to home security and preparedness.
- Security measures that will make your home a harder target for intruders
- Systems and procedures that assist in responding to a break-in or home invasion
- Identification of viable Defend in Place rooms and enhancements that will make them more
tailored plan to give you actionable steps & peace of mind:
- Surveillance technology
- Door & window integrity
- Property visibility & scannability
- How to fortify your home
- Next Steps
- Education on your home’s strengths and weaknesses
- Best practices for deterring crime & how to implement them
- How to respond to an active threat to your home
- Physiological and cognitive effects of high-stress emergencies and techniques to combat
- We control the stress applied and create scenarios so you can practice response options in a safe
environment and gain some well-deserved peace of mind while feeling empowered to protect
Why Fortress Home?
Fortress Consulting is the only firm that customizes a training program for you and your
family to be ready for the unexpected with clarity, confidence and peace of mind.
- Your home and family are unique. You need a prevention and response plan that is specific to
- Your family needs to be confident with your plan.
- Residential crime prevention and response training must be empowering.
- The Fortress Consulting team has trained active threat response to thousands of individuals
and groups in the public and private sector.
- Safe and effective reality-based training is our specialty.
To prepare yourself to respond well in an emergency and protect your home, you must practice
and be physically familiar with your options. Merely watching a generic video is not sufficient.
Our Prepared Clients
HAVING PEACE OF MIND IS HAVING A PLAN.
Our Courses & Trainings
HB 60: GA GUN LAW
EMERGENCY FIRST AID
RECOGNIZING ARMED PERSONS & SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR